Public homosexual Encounters
Daily Record Glasgow, Scotland.
Hopefully there are lots of gay friendly bars
- The study population. Want to discuss real-world problems, be involved in the most engaging discussions and hear from the journalists?
- Bibliographie References.
- Pollak, following M. Jenny Éclair.
- Parce qu'à Paris, on vend pas facilement aux étrangers, du fait qu'ils ont besoin de garanties.
- Au travers de ce conflit personnel, on entrevoit deux modes d'appropriation différents, voire concurrents. Access to this place of residence is restricted to a small number of young people with independent means, and to older gay couples.
- New York Times. What's for Lunch?
- Smack and Run Gay Violations.
We recorded 1, responses in , 1, in and , 1, in and , 2, in and , in , 3, in and 2, in To make it, I had to stay in the Marais. This indicates how isolated many of these adolescents are at the beginning: more frequently than later, they have no homosexuals among their acquaintances and their sexuality is a secret.
They adapted their behaviour first by having fewer sexual partners and by avoiding certain meeting places. One correspondent recalls three sex education pep talks: one when new, warning him to "avoid older boys", one when 16 to "avoid younger boys", and one when leaving school "telling us to stay away from Piccadilly Circus".